Sweet Potato Casserole
- 9 small Sweet Potatoes
- 1 package (10.5 ounce) Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Pecan pieces
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 stick Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Bake sweet potatoes in oven.
- Peel, cut up in 1 inch cubes, and place potatoes in a casserole dish.
- Heat butter, brown sugar and spices and then pour on top of the sweet potatoes in dish.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces over the sweet potato mixture.
- Then add marshmallows on top.
- Bake on 350 until light brown.