Tasty Hummus Dip!
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (leave a few for garnish)
- 1/3 cup tahini, sesame paste
- 2 tablespoon warm water
- 2-3 lemons, juice of
- 4-8 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- Blend first four ingredients with juice from 2 lemons in food processor until smooth and creamy (about 5 minutes) If too thick, add 1 more tablespoon of water and blend.
- Add and blend in remaining ingredients starting with 4 cloves of garlic. (add the 3rd lemon if you like it more tart)
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Spread into shallow serving dish.
- Garnish with the remaining garbanzo beans and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle some paprika or red pepper, if you like it hot.
- Serve with crunchy pita chips. Enjoy!